Institute of reviewing (expert evaluation of manuscripts) in the electronic scientific journal "Corporate governance and innovative economic development of the North: Bulletin of the Research Center of Corporate Law, Management and Venture Investment of Syktyvkar State University"
All articles received by the editorial board of the Bulletin, are peer reviewed.
To check the article on the original version can use the relevant electronic resources.
The article goes blind review by members of the editorial board and the editorial board of the journal or external reviewers - corresponding specialty experts in accordance with the requirements of the RF HAC to the publication of the scientific literature.
The average time is 2 months review.
Procedure of reviewing scientific articles:
1. Articles received by the Editors of the electronic journal of Syktyvkar State University "Corporate governance and innovative economic development of the North" are subject to peer review.
2. The staff of the journal determine the compliance of the article with profile of the journal and the requirements to formatting, and then send it to reviewing. All reviewers are acknowledged experts onthe subject of the reviewed materials and have in the past 3 years publications on the subject of the reviewed article.
3. The review of the article submitted to the editor should reflect the following questions:
• relevance to the theme of the journal and urgency of the topic;
• analysis and validity of the problem;
• availability of scientific novelty, theoretical and practical significance of the work;
• assessment of the main results of the research;
• use of legal acts, literary and other sources;
• quality of the design of the work.
4. The reviews are certified in the order prescribed in the institution where the reviewer works.
5. Reviewing is conducted confidentially. The author of the reviewed article can see the text of the review. Breach of confidentiality is possible only in the case of application of the reviewer of unreliability or falsification of materials contained in the article.
6. If there are recommendations for correcting and improving of the article in the review, technical editing sends the text of the review to the author along with the proposal to take into account the recommendations when preparing the new version of the article or to refute them with arguments (partially or completely). The changed paper is re- sent for reviewing.
7. The article not recommended by reviewers for publication is not accepted for reconsideration. The text of the negative review is sent to the author by e-mail, fax or regular mail.
8. The presence of a positive review is not sufficient grounds for the publication of the article. The final decision on whether the publication is accepted is made by the Editorial Board of the journal.
9. If there are sufficient grounds the articles may be sent to additional or anonymous reviewing.
10. On the authors’ request the Editors provide the text of the review to the authors and expert councils in the Higher Attestation Commission by e- mail, fax or regular mail.
11.Original reviews are kept in the journal.